This event will not be held in 2016, please check back next year. thank you.
The A-Maze-ing adventure 5K/2 mile walk/fun run Proceeds benefiting the Meghan R Brant Scholarship Fund
Saturday Oct. 3rd, 2015 - 8:30 AM Start
The 3rd annual A-Maze-ing adventure fun run will be like no other race you have been in before. Run or walk through one of the largest corn mazes in Ohio - while tackling obstacles like hay bales and tires! The maze will be marked to show you they way, but be ready for this challenging trail run in this unique racing experience.
$20.00 in advance
$25.00 day of event
10 minutes after the start of the race - there will be an opportunity for registrants to walk a portion of the course. Corn maze portion will be marked
Runners will be set up outside the corn maze and will start the race at the same time/or staggered due to overwhelming response, but be ready to get position as you make your way into the course.
Saturday October 3, 2015:
- 7:30-8:15. - Event Morning Registration/Packet Pick Up
- 8:30 a.m. - 5k Start
- 8:45 AM - Family 2 mile Fun walk
- 10:00 a.m.- AWARDS
PACKET PICK UP
- Event Morning at Start/Finish Location Only
- Packets contain your souvenir shirt and bib number.
An event shirt will be provided to all participants who register by 9/25 as well as a Free maze pass valid for one admission during regular maze hours, through 11/1....overall and age-group awards.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Strollers are not allowed.
- Runners and walkers can participate in this event.
- Event will start rain or shine. Event could be delayed due to lightning. Above schedule is weather dependent
- All participants are required to sign a waiver.
- Caution: This event has lots of turns on terrain that could vary, it is an all trail run. You/Everyone is participating at their own risk.
- Packet pick up is a time and place where participants can go to pick up their event shirt and bib number.
- Participants must pick up their packets in order to be considered part of the event.